Welcome to the Jackie Bohème website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at our Site:
1. We process the personal data required to complete- and dispatch your purchase including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile/telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order, we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there any issue with your order.
2. We collect your email address when you sign up to receive Jackie Bohème news.
3. If you register for a Jackie Bohème account, we collect your name, email address, password, country, day and month of birth and any additional information
4. When you contact our Customer Care team, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments, marketing, the website or any other queries.
5. We collect and process data about your browsing on our Site, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
6. If you are a customer of ours, or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
7. If you provide us with someone else’s data – for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend, we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To fulfil our contract with you, including taking payment, shipping and delivery;
2. To help you take full advantage of our website, including placing and holding items in your shopping basket and using services;
3. To allow our Customer Care team to help you with queries and requests;
4. To provide you with relevant information about our products and services via our marketing communications and advertising;
5. To improve the performance of our website and our promotion of the website;
6. To send you updates to important information such as our Terms & Conditions.
WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information. For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store – you can read more about how Woocommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/documentation/get-help/woocommerce-com/privacy/
MARKETING OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISION
We offer you the chance to receive news, information and offers via email or mailers when registering or placing an order with us. We will only add your data to our mailing list if you have “opted-in” when registering or placing an order on the Site. If your name is on our data base and you receive an email from us with any special news or offers there is always an option to unsubscribe and update your personal information. At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to unsubscribe from any service or update to which you have subscribed, if you change your mind.
In order to improve our website, we may use small files commonly known as “cookies”. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to in this policy as ‘a device’) from our website and is stored on your device’s hard drive. A cookie records on your device information relating to your internet activity (such as whether you have visited our website before). The cookies we use on our website won’t collect personally identifiable information about you and we won’t disclose information stored in cookies that we place on your device to third parties. For further information on cookies please visit the site http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/, which includes instruction on how to accept, reject or remove cookies.
We use the third-party service, Google Analytics to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. This information is only processed in the way which does not identify anyone. We do not make and do not allow Google to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES
This privacy statement covers our website at www.jackieboheme.be and any other details we may collect from time to time. Where our Site provides links to other websites, we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices and services that they provide.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us. We have put in place security policies which are designed to protect the personal information we hold about you.
HOW WE CAN MAKE CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
WHERE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS OR CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY